Thursday, March 5, 2009

HANDMADE GALLERIES SODA BRACELET ROCKS!

Remember the son I was trying to bribe because he was upset about his "bad haircut"? Well, the haircut's not so bad anymore and I am thrilled to report that Handmade Galleries in Sherman Oaks, CA gave me an affordable solution to the soda can bracelet I had wanted to get him to make him feel better.

I happened to be in the Gallery checking on my own display case, and as always, took the time to browse the store because Andy, the owner of Handmade Galleries, is constantly bringing in unique, kitchy merchandise. From their fashion magazine wrapper bags, to their cool bike chain bottle openers, Handmade is quite the mecca for "green gifts." Anyway, while wandering around the store, I stumbled across these great soda can bracelets that look to be made from real soda can labels from India!


The price tag? A modest $9.95. Needlesstosay, this baby went on my wrist immediately. I'm still trying to decide if I should fork it over to my son.... who seems to have gotten over the whole bad haircut thing on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment